Here’s How to Get Your Copy of the Carschooling Book
By Diane Flynn Keith
“Are we there yet?” You won’t hear that question when you seize the opportunity to turn travel time into learning time with Carschooling! Whether running a 5-minute errand or taking a 500-mile road trip you can enhance your kids’ education with fun and enticing activities, resources, and zany games designed to improve skills in math, science, grammar, and more! Enjoy:
- Windshield Entomology, Road-Cut Geology, and 18-Wheeler Chemistry
- Dashboard Decimal Drills and Rock ‘n’ Roll Multiplication Tables
- Drive-By History, and Glove Compartment Geography
- Billboard Poetry & Parts of Speech
- Rest Stop Olympics, Car Seat Calisthenics, and more!
See? There is an alternative to “Slug Bug” and “The Song That Never Ends.” And with Carschooling, you don’t have to plug your kids into electronic games or non-stop videos.
Carschooling will turn your kids into “Road Scholars” while you spend meaningful time together and create life-long, heartfelt memories.