Carschooling Resources by Chapter
Here are some of the many resources mentioned in the book, “Carschooling” to enhance learning electives on the road! The products listed here are linked to our Amazon.com affiliate to make purchasing them a snap!
Chapter 11 — Electives
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki on audiocassette in the car (it is available at most bookstores). Provides an engaging introduction to business and finance and investing. There is also a version for younger children called, Rich Kid, Poor Kid.
* Manifold Destiny: The One! The Only! Guide to Cooking on Your Car Engine by Chris Maynard and Bill Scheller, published by Random House. This book is entirely devoted to the subject of cooking on the car engine and includes recipes.
* Off the Eaten Path by Bob Blumer, published by Ballantine Books contains just a few tips and recipes for preparing meals on the car engine.
Find more Carschooling Resources
- Chapter 3 – Science
- Chapter 4 – Math
- Chapter 5 – Language Arts
- Chapter 6 – Social Sciences
- Chapter 7 – Geography
- Chapter 8 – Visual & Performing Arts
- Chapter 9 – Foreign Languages
- Chapter 10 – P.E. & Health
- Chapter 11 – Electives
- Chapter 12 – Recess
Note: Only about 5% of the resources mentioned in the book “Carschooling” were sent to the author as free review copies. As such, the author was under no obligation to write a recommendation. She simply tried them with her kids, enjoyed them, and decided to share them with the readers. The rest of the 95% of resources mentioned, were purchased by the author for use with her own family, or recommended by other carschooling parents. The author received no compensation for mentioning the resources in the book.